John R. (Bob) Moses
President Elect and current
Vice-President of the Ohio
Crown Hill Burial Park was founded and established in the spring of 1928 by Tunis and Mary Selby. The cemetery consists of 120 acres, over half remains undeveloped. The first burial in Crown Hill occured on October 22, 1928.
We have approximately 25,000 property owners and to date, approximately 21,000 burials.
Current Vice-President of the
Ohio Cemetery Association
and We have two community type mausoleums, with all
outside crypts, and two chapel mausoleums with both inside and outside crypts.
Prior to his death, Mr. Selby turned over the management, of the cemetery to his sons, Tunis Jr. and Ed. In the mid–eighties the sons opened Crown Hill Monument Company, on the grounds of the cemetery, along with a funeral home. In 1995 they sold the operation to Service Corporation International, out of Houston, Texas. SCI sold the business to John R. (Bob) Moses in April 2003 and currently serves as President and Chief Operating Officer.
Mr. Moses is a death care professional with over 35 years in the business and lives here locally in Northeast Ohio.
Member of Ohio Cemetery Association, Kentucky Cemetery Association, and the Southern Cemetery and Funeral Home Association.